Dexter Jackson, also famous as “The Blade,” is an American former IFFB professional Bodybuilder. He is the only bodybuilder to secure the overall title in Mr. Olympia and Masters Olympia competitions. “The Blade” will leave behind an unrivaled bodybuilding legacy.
The Blade made history in 2008 by defeating two-time Mr. Olympia winner Jay Cutler and conquering the Arnold Classic title in the same year.
Dexter Jackson’s blessed career flourished back in 1992 when he participated in his first NPC event (the Southern States Championship), where he acquired the third position.
His passion for physical activities was embodied from childhood. As the most active kid among six siblings, Dexter participated in various sports at school.
Dexter “The Blade” Jackson, the 2008 Mr. Olympia and the winningest IFBB Professional League competitor, has announced that the 2020 Mr. Olympia will be his final contest. News of the bodybuilding legend’s impending retirement was announced in a release issued by the National Physique Committee.
Check Out Our List Of The Best Supplements For Building Muscle, Shredding Muscle, Recovery, Great Health, and Wellness Products!
- Bodybuilding Legend Ronnie Coleman Receives “Arnold Classic Lifetime Achievement Award”
- 4x Mr. Olympia Champion Jay Cutler “To Be Inducted” Into The International Sports Hall Of Fame
- Free Shipping on US orders over $49 USD and 5 lbs or less at eVitamins.com!
- Save up to 70% on Vitamins & Supplements at eVitamins.com!
- A1Supplements.com – America’s Favorite Supplement Store.
- $5.95 Ground Shipping On Any Purchase In The US! – Shop Now!
For More News And Daily Updates, Follow IFBNewsfeed.Org on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram. Comment, Like, And Share With Everyone Who May Need To Be Updated With The Most Recent Fitness/Bodybuilding/Powerlifting And CrossFit News.