Being underweight can be just as unhealthy as being overweight — if not more. People who are underweight are at risk of serious illnesses such as osteoporosis, infections, fertility problems, and early death.
So that being said, I am going to discuss how to pack on muscle mass, I mean real lean muscle tissue.
Get Your Protein & Carbs Up!
Protein needs to get up around 1.5g per pound of lean bodyweight to make sure you’re maximizing muscle protein synthesis, and that has to be divided across meals every 3 hours during the day.
Use Volume Training Like This…
Volume training is the best way to build muscle if you’re asking me, without a doubt (CLICK HERE if you need to get my exact programs, every week!)
Check Out Our List Of The Best Supplements For Building Muscle, Shredding Muscle, Recovery, Great Health, and Wellness products!
However, if you really want to push it then you need to also identify your weakest muscle groups to make sure they come up fast, and introduce more “feel sets” 4-5 days after your main workout for that same muscle group.
I will show you exactly how to do this in Training Sessions.
Sleep is the big secret to muscle growth so many people overlook or forget about it. This is when you are producing more growth hormone, testosterone, rebuilding damaged muscle tissue, and growing. Cortisol is too high if you miss out on sleep, which makes building muscles hard. Therefore, to really grow you need to get 8 hours of solid sleep per night.
- HardGainers: What Should You Do If You Can’t Seem to “Gain Muscle” From Weightlifting?
- Build Muscle And Strength: “The Best Training Programs And Workouts” To Gain Size, Mass, And Strength Like Never Before
- A1Supplements.com – America’s Favorite Supplement Store.
- $5.95 Ground Shipping On Any Purchase In The US! – Shop Now!
- Save up to 70% on Vitamins & Supplements at eVitamins.com!