Variation is important, but you have to keep some kind of structure as well! With the protein, just keep rotating the meat and fish you eat every 2-3 weeks, that will help your gut.
- 1) Micronutrition due to our need for a lot of different vitamins and minerals. When we eat a wider variety of foods we get a broader range of micronutrients.
- 2) To help us avoid becoming sensitive to foods by overconsuming the same thing, especially when it comes to meat, fish, and eggs. Varying your protein choices just helps keep the gut healthy and reduces your risk of becoming sensitive.
Check Out Our List Of The Best Supplements For Building Muscle, Shredding Muscle, Recovery, Great Health, and Wellness products!
- 3) Mental stimulation will depend, some people are happily eating the same stuff every day, just like me. Other people mentally need more variety to stay interested. You have to go with what works for you.
- Learn “Everything You Need To Know” Before Starting The Clean Eating Diet Plan
- The “7 Top Muscle Building Nutrition Food Sources” To Gain Muscle Mass, Strength, And Staying Proactive