Serious bodybuilding exercises are designed to add muscle mass and definition for bodybuilding competitions. But even regular people can benefit from certain bodybuilding exercises. With a bodybuilding plan that focuses on strength as well as muscle, you can increase functional strength for the kinds of activities you do every day. Weight workouts also help to improve cardiovascular health, reduce the risk of chronic disease, enhance flexibility and mobility, and increase bone density.
At Blink Fitness, we know bodybuilding exercises can improve the way you look. But we’re more interested in how exercise makes you feel. We’re a gym that’s dedicated to the mood-lifting power of fitness. That’s why we’ve created welcoming spaces where everyone can feel comfortable building their bodies, increasing their stamina, and becoming their healthiest selves.
Why fitness is different at Blink
At most gyms, the people engaged in bodybuilding exercises are musclebound diehards who make it difficult for others to feel comfortable. At Blink, bodybuilders are just regular people who enjoy working out together.
That’s because, at Blink, we put mood above the muscle. We’re happy to see our members getting stronger and healthier. But we’re most excited about creating a space where people can feel good about themselves and their fitness routine. Our members are real people, not models, who know that healthy comes in all shapes and sizes. That’s why everyone feels welcome to workout at Blink.
At Blink Fitness gyms, you’ll also find:
- Spaces designed to lift your mood. The walls of our gyms are covered in colors scientifically proven to boost your mood. Our spacious floor plans give everyone the breathing room they need. And we use lighting fixtures that simulate the warm glow of sunlight to keep your workouts energized.
- A welcoming and enthusiastic staff. Blink Fitness staff members are genuine Mood-Lifters who will do everything in their power to help you feel welcome and right at home.
- Super-friendly personal trainers. Whether you’re interested in serious bodybuilding exercises, weight training for beginners, or weight lifting for weight loss, our trainers can help you create a plan to reach your goals. Your membership includes a free 30-minute personal training session, and it’s easy to sign up for more time with single sessions or a monthly plan.
- Unlimited guest privileges. Working out is always more fun with friends. That’s why we offer unlimited guest privileges with your Blue or Green membership, so you can bring a workout buddy on every visit.
- Spotless spaces. Our entire staff is dedicated to keeping our gyms sparkling clean, so you can keep your mind on fitness rather than cleanliness.
- A1Supplements.com – Lose Fat, Gain Muscle!
- $5.95 Ground Shipping On Any Purchase In The US! – Shop Now!
Equipment for cardio, functional training, and bodybuilding exercises
At Blink Fitness, we have state-of-the-art equipment for every kind of workout.
- Our extensive strength training equipment lets you work on machines or free weight workouts with 50+ pieces of equipment at most locations. You’ll find selectorized and plate-loaded machines, power racks, squat racks for leg strengthening exercises, Smith machines, cable crossovers, 40 pairs of dumbbells up to 90 pounds, and Olympic benches.
- Our functional training area is ideal for HIIT and bodyweight circuit training, featuring equipment like rowers, medicine balls, Plyo boxes, and TRX gear.
- Our multi-use stretch areas feature premium equipment like battle ropes, resistance bands, kettlebells, Bosu balls, foam rollers, stability balls, and more.
- Our cardio areas feature 80+ machines at most locations, including step mills, treadmills, bikes, rowers, and ellipticals.
The Blink Fitness app is your anytime, anywhere, workout fitness coach. Stream more than 500 on-demand classes for any fitness level – everything from cardio and bodybuilding exercises to stretching and meditation. You’ll also find content from fitness and wellness brands you love, along with features on healthy living topics for exercising better, eating well, recharging your mind and body, and living your healthiest life.
- A1Supplements.com – America’s Favorite Supplement Store.
- Save up to 70% on Vitamins & Supplements at eVitamins.com!
The Blink app is free with a Blue or Green membership and delivers:
- Personalized content. Just answer a few questions about your fitness goals, and we’ll tailor your content stream to match your interests.
- New content daily. The app notices the material that you prefer and refines your feed to stream more of the stuff you like each day.
- A ton of resources. From audio and video coaching to tasty recipes, guided meditation, health features, and more, you’ll get a daily dose of fitness content from trusted sources.
The amazing benefits of exercise
Whether it’s serious bodybuilding exercises or a casual cardio routine, exercise can help to:
- Improve your mood. Physical activity produces neurochemicals that help you feel happier, less stressed, and more relaxed.
- Shed the pounds. Regular exercise, especially a combination of cardio and resistance training, can burn the calories that help you lose weight and keep it off.
- Keep the muscle. Exercise helps reduce the loss of muscle that occurs naturally as we age.
- Strengthen bones. Weight-bearing activity promotes new growth in bones to increase density.
- Increase energy. Physical activity can provide you with more energy throughout the day.
- Reduce risk. Regular exercise improves heart health, decreases blood pressure, and helps to reduce the risk of chronic disease.
- Keep focused. Working out can help improve concentration and brain function while protecting memory and increasing your cognitive abilities.
- Sleep well. A workout during the day helps drop your body temperature at night, making for a better night’s sleep.
- Fight disease. Mild to moderate exercise helps flush out bacteria and carcinogens and sends antibodies and white blood cells coursing through your body more rapidly.
FAQs: What are bodybuilding exercises?
What are bodybuilding exercises?
Classic bodybuilding exercises are designed to increase muscle mass and definition. They are typically used by bodybuilders who are interested in competitions. Regular people can use bodybuilding exercises to add muscle while also building strength and improving functional movement.
What are the benefits of bodybuilding exercises?
When combined with strength training and functional training, bodybuilding exercises can help to increase strength and mobility. Bodybuilding exercises can also help to enhance cardiovascular health, reduce the risk of chronic disease, prevent injury, and improve one’s mood.
What are the disadvantages of bodybuilding plans?
Because strict bodybuilding exercises focus on building mass by isolating muscles, they can result in imbalances in muscular strength that can lead to joint problems and issues with functional strength.
- Free Shipping on US orders over $49 USD and 5 lbs or less at eVitamins.com!
- Shop for Sports & Fitness products at eVitamins.com!
- Get a refreshing blend of vitamins, amino acids, and natural caffeine for a calm stimulation with LivPur ENERGY!