While the pandemic has certainly lessened, we aren’t out of the woods yet. Being homebound, whether by choice or by force, can throw a wrench into your fitness goals. It can also have you going a bit stir-crazy. However, with the right mindset – and plenty of in-home exercises to try – you can stay energized and invigorated, despite the situation.
Courtesy of International Fitness and Bodybuilding Newsfeed, here are 13 strategies to keep you moving and motivated.
Get Outside (Away from Others) for Fresh Air
- Refresh yourself on the dos and don’ts while exercising outdoors.
- Running can be a challenge, but there are ways to do it safely, even amid a pandemic.
- Take to the trails with these hiking safety tips.
Start Working on Your Home Gym Setup
- Yoga lends itself nicely to a home workout.
- You can DIY your own home gym with things on hand.
- If your budget allows, learn how to select new equipment.
- Round out your home gym with some affordable accessories.
- Optimize natural light by searching Angi for “window cleaning services near me”.
Going Beyond Your Workout Space
- Taking the stairs is a great way to workout—especially with these tips.
- Virtually connect with fitness studios to stay motivated and reach your goals.
- Your garden is another great place to get in a workout.
Treat Yourself to Some Self-Care
- Wear a face mask of a refreshing sort to give your skin some love.
- Treat yourself to comfortable, high-quality workout clothing.
- Pull from your pantry to create some delicious eats.
- When you’re ready to hit the couch, indulge in some binge-worthy shows.
Getting your fitness hours in when some areas are still social distancing can be tough. But there are plenty of ways to stay active and energized without exposing yourself—or others—to potential illness. Of course, there’s time for some self-care, too, which can help keep your enthusiasm up while riding out the quarantine.
International Fitness and Bodybuilding Newsfeed is an American magazine that publishes and broadcasts articles, shows, contests, and all information related to Fitness and Bodybuilding Sport. Call 540-923-3501.
- Shop for Weight Loss supplements at eVitamins.com!
- Shop for Sports & Fitness products at eVitamins.com!
- A1Supplements.com – Lose Fat, Gain Muscle!
- $5.95 Ground Shipping On Any Purchase In The US! – Shop Now!