- BCAAs 2:1:1 ratio of leucine, isoleucine, valine
- RECOVERY take your training efforts to the next level by supporting endurance and recovery
- ACTIVE LIFESTYLE help your active lifestyle by supplementing with ON BCAA capsules
- Easy to swallow capsules
- AVAILABLE IN 60 count, 200 counts, 400 count bottles
- During the summer months products may arrive warm but Amazon stores and ships products in accordance with manufacturers’ recommendations, when provided.
OPTIMUM NUTRITION BCAA 1000 CAPS
Used before endurance training, the Branched Chain Amino Acids (BCAAs) leucine, isoleucine, and valine can help spare muscle. Used after strength training, they help kick-start protein synthesis which plays an important role in muscle building. ON’s BCAA 1000 Caps deliver 1000 mg of BCAAs per serving in the preferred 2:1:1 ratio of leucine to isoleucine and valine.
- Branched Chain Amino Acid Support
- 1000 MG Branched Chain Amino Acid per 2 Capsule Serving
- 2:1:1 Ratio of L-Leucine, L-Isoleucine and L-Valine
- Essential Amino Acid Support*
- Muscle Endurance Support
WHAT ARE BCAA 1000 CAPS?
ON BCAA 1000 from OPTIMUM NUTRITION delivers 1000 mg of BCAAs per 2- capsule serving in a 2:1:1 ratio of Leucine to Isoleucine and Valine. Support your active lifestyle by supplementing with ON BCAA capsules*.
WHY USE OPTIMUM NUTRITION’S BCAA CAPS?
BCAAs are essential, meaning they must be consumed through the diet since the human body cannot make them from other compounds. BCAAs provide active adults with versatile support.* One two capsule serving provides 1000 mg of BCAAs.
OPTIMAL USAGE OCCASIONS:
Consume 2 capsules between meals, before training, or after finishing your workout to augment your daily intake of amino acids for muscle support.
Available in 30 Servings, 100 Servings, 200 Servings.